SERVICES: production, sale and shipment
We are proud of our sales team; our specialized multi-lingual staff can satisfy any customer requirement. We ship and insure our products all over the world, safely and precisely.
Franco Schiavon Gallery offers reimbursement of the VAT tax with its TaxFree service. Safe and effective, the Tax Free Refund system offers all citizens who are not residents in the European Community advantageous prices and better buying opportunities.
15% DISCOUNT COUPON
By presenting our sales coupon you will get a 15% discount on any purchase in our Gallery.
Our glass masters, the finest in the world, can customize our creations on demand or produce the customer’s design, so that they are always in a sense a one-of-a-kind piece.
CERTIFICATES OF AUTHENTICITY
Our creations are not simple objects but true works of art and deserve particular consideration because anyone who owns one captures a piece of Murano’s history.
To preserve this tradition, generated by the passion of our glass masters, and to guarantee its originality, each one of our products comes with a guarantee that certifies its origin and uniqueness.
Our works are accompanied by a certificate of guarantee and shipped with the approval of the Office of the Cultural Heritage.
Company information, instructions for use and applications: Vetreria Schiavon guarantees its products with a diamond-etched signature, attaching a certificate of authenticity to each article.
PACKING, DELIVERY AND SHIPPING.
1. Products are duly packaged, in accordance to their specific forms and characteristics.
2. Unless otherwise agreed by the parties, the Products are sold at the condition “Delivery Duty Paid” (Incoterms 2010). The Seller shall arrange the shipment of the Products to the destination required by the Customer, shall pay the costs associated with the transporting of the Products (including the packaging costs), and the insurance against the risk of loss or damage during the transport. For deliveries outside European Union, import taxes and or customs fee may apply. All the shipping costs, (import taxes or customs fees included) will be quoted and charged onto the Customer, who shall pay them together with the price.
1. Available methods of payment are listed below. The Customer can choose from the following methods:
Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express …..);
Bank transfer on the bank details provided by the Gallery
1. When paying by credit card or prepaid card the purchase price as well as the additional costs (shipping costs, taxes, customs fees etc.), which are listed in the Order Summary, will be charged as soon as the Order is confirmed.
2. All payments details necessary will be encrypted and processed through a secure connection. The credit card / prepaid card information is transmitted directly to the Bank which executes the payment using a secure server in order to ensure the highest security of the transaction.
3. When paying by bank transfer, the Customer will have to provide the Seller with the receipt issued by the Bank confirming that the bank transfer has been duly processed.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
Shipment and Delivery
All articles are sent by express courier
– in Italy Corriere espresso Bartolini – UPS – DHL
– in Europe Corriere espresso Bartolini – UPS – FedEx – DHL
– in the rest of the World Corriere espresso Bartolini – UPS – FedEx – DHL
FRANCO SCHIAVON GALLERY reserves the right to select a different courier to provide better service to its customers.
Delivery is scheduled as follows:
– Italy and Islands 1/2 days
– Europe 2/3 days
– United States and Canada 7/8 days
– Rest of the World 8/10 days
FRANCO SCHIAVON #15 GALLERY is not responsible for deliveries made later than the timeframes indicated above.
In some countries, the customer may be required to pay customs duties: please request information about any costs of this kind from the authorities in your country.
The shipment costs are calculated at the moment of purchase on the basis of the weight and volume of the packing and are visible during the purchase process.
When the courier delivers the package, you must make certain that the packing is in good condition, and shows no damage. If you do notice damage, before you sign the delivery form please write “accepted with reservation” on the form, and contact us at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching a photo of the unopened package.
After your purchase, you will receive a shipment code that will allow you to monitor the progress of your shipment, when you type it in on the following web page.